Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Dear Daddy, what are your turn ons?

Daddy’s Illustrated top 10 turn-ons! (In no particular order except #1. That’s the big one).

#1: A real and genuine smile. This one is the top of the list because it, above all others, can instantly shoot some to the head of the line. A smile that makes a boy’s face light up is a sexy thing indeed.
#2: Bravery. It takes a special kind of man to be brave enough to want to be Daddy’s boy and watching a boy fight his own fear and walk away from ‘being a man’ because he’s chosen to be ‘a boy’ is incredibly sexy.
#3: When he’s not ‘playing along’. I hate being ‘given in to’ to humor me. When a boy plays with me because he loves the game as much as I love watching it’s effect on him, then it’s sexy. The shudder when he hears me say ‘good boy’, that’s an instant erection. 
#4: The way he gets lost when he’s with Daddy. I don’t want false pretenses, fake adoration or anything else. When a boy comes alive from running his hand through my chest hair, when he nuzzles it because it makes him happy as both part of me and a turn on for him, then it’s an amazing thing for me.
#5: When he loves being Daddy’s favorite toy. He knows he’s not a ‘toy’, but he loves feeling me appreciate everything about him and knows what it means. He enjoys teasing, showing off and how to play with me in turn. Who wouldn’t want to wake to a grinning boy with a winking bum in arms reach?
#6: When he’s out of control. When he can no longer stop the biological reactions to what I’m doing. The real moan, the shudder, the sweating, rising pulse and gasps; those are what I want to hear, and to make happen, much more than hearing him say ‘thank you Daddy’ when it’s said and done.
#7: A dedicated effort. When his pleasure really does come from giving me pleasure, from doing what he’s told and he doesn’t hold back on his enthusiasm OR his focus. It’s not about denying him an orgasm, it’s about him getting a whole new kind of pleasure from pleasing Daddy.
#8: Addicted to Daddy. It is a major turn on when a boy gets that first drop of Daddy’s cum and suddenly his body rockets toward an orgasm he didn’t think he was anywhere near having. That taste is so powerful for him that as he’s savoring my flavor, he’ll cover himself in a sticky ‘thank you Daddy’.
#9 Loving what, and who, he is to me. When he’s no longer held back, afraid of himself or what he’s become, and can simply BE Daddy’s boy without restrictions, rules or regrets, is the most beautiful gift. Being able to simply be together without expectation or pressure because he’s where he needs to be, and that’s all he’ll ever need.
#10 Even in his sleep, he’s Daddy’s boy. We’re often a different person when we sleep, but when I whisper into a very much asleep boy’s ear “Good night son. I love you” and his body curls up, snuggles closer, and he moans a little; yeah. He’s Daddy’s boy. It turns me on because it means that no matter what conscious state he is in, Daddy is still Daddy and that makes him my happy boy.
Please note:  none of these are physical traits. Those things do NOT make the top ten in any way and most aren’t even ranked as part of a list like this.
So there you have it; my top 10 turn-ons. I know I nailed the list because I was hard as a rock writing it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment