Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Daddy's lessons: I am not.


Lessons from Daddy: “I am not”.
I am not:
image
I am not:
image
I am not:
image
I am not:
image
I am not any of these things you see in pictures or movies or on personal sites. I’m not 6’4 215lbs of muscle, dusted with hair and blessed with a huge cock. I am not anything you’d remotely think was a “Daddy” if this is what you think a Daddy is..
I am:
image
I am:
image
I am:
image
What I am is what you read here. I hold back nothing, hide nothing and pull no punches here. This is my space to be me and my way of sharing my world with my boy and show you that there are other ways to be. It’s not fiction you read, all of my captions are about us in one way or another. The only exception is the ones about ‘little brother’, but those are how we both would wish it to be.
But most importantly, what I am has nothing to do with what you see, what you read, or what you think a Daddy should be. What I am is my boy’s Daddy bear and that is all that matters.
image
This, by the way, is how I feel when I snuggle my boy:

image

It’s how you should feel too because it doesn’t matter what you think of yourself or if he’s out of your league. He’s the one who chose you, and while you may think him insane or blind, what you see isn’t important. He sees someone he loves, you just need to accept it and get about the business of returning that feeling.
No one is perfect to everyone else but that’s not important. You are already perfect to the right person. So don’t fret about what you are and aren’t that someone else would judge you for. To your Daddy, you’re the boy he’s been looking for. There is no word, none, that you can use to describe yourself that isn’t sexy to someone.
You may feel broken, damaged or useless and you may pray that someone loves you in spite of that but that’s not what love is. They will love you because of those things. They have made you strong but most of all they have brought you to where they want you: in their arms. Once there the only thing that will stop you from being happy is ‘am and am not’. Put them aside and stop wasting the energy you could be spending loving each other by worrying about am and am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment