Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Stepping all the way into the light.

In the past I’ve opted for a certain level of discretion and privacy, a division between cyber-life and real-life. As recent events have made me realize clearly, there is a void that needs to be filled: that of a fetish educator who’s area of expertise is the Dad/son life in all of its variations. To that end, I will be publishing my ‘educational’ pieces on  this blog, while maintaining my tumblr and twitter for their original purposes, sharing more explicit content. Once I have a better handle on how to network my virtual presence, I'll be able to provide a more complete stream of content to you all.

I will be addressing topics in every area I think needs it as well as writing several ‘guides’. Those, of course, are opinion pieces that draw from my experience and what I’ve learned but I intend to cover as many aspects of an ‘education’ a boy should have as well as lessons for Daddies out there as well. I’m going to touch on sub-fetish groups and provide some basic information to give my readers a better vocabulary when understanding ‘fetish’ lifestyles.

I will also be editing and re-purposing some of my works from tumblr to fit this new environment. The first installments will be the 'vocabulary lessons' to save on having to constantly use quotations or side comments to clear things up.

Here's to new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment