Sunday, October 25, 2015

First Time with Daddy.

I seem to talk to a large number of virgin boys who ask the same question. “What would that first time be like with you Daddy”? I wrote this in response to that very question some time ago but but the method is tried and true. I have done this many times before.This is no simple matter, and cannot be rushed. I don’t believe in doing anything halfway and a first time (even when its not a virgin, the first time with “Daddy” should always be special) is something to be treated with care. I also do not believe in ‘one night stands, as the saying goes: What begins wet, ends wet. Sex with me can only happen with a genuine connection, trust and caring between us and only at the right time. After dating and regular communication for some time there would be a decision to spend a solid weekend together all of this would be explained ahead of time to the boy so there was no confusion and we could keep each other from misbehaving.  So here goes with the answer (which, like all of my stories is based in fact, not fiction).

The Ideal First Time With Daddy:

The first night:
I would explain very carefully that at ANY time and for any reason you wished, if you felt uncomfortable or unready, things could stop advancing or stop entirely at your discretion. The power to leave would remain in your hands at any time and that at no time was i placing expectations on you or our relationship in anyway.
You would meet me for dinner at my place. This would not be our first visit together, so you wouldn’t be entirely uncomfortable with me making you dinner.We would talk about anything and everything that came to mind, i would probably prepare something special for you to eat (nothing drugged or anything else since it would offend me to waste good food like that) just something i dont make often but shows i took the time and cared to make a special meal for you.The offer would be made to spend the night, reaffirming that there are no expectations of sex just continued time shared. If you wanted to stay but not share my bed, there would be a couch and we could continue talking in the morning. The choice would, at all stages, remain yours. If you chose the couch, i’d let you settle in and head to bed myself without reproach. If you chose to leave, the same would be true, and not affect our relationship. Should you choose to cuddle and share my bed with me, you would be allowed, even welcomed to do so without ANY pressure to have sex. We could talk until you fell asleep, and if you wished you could either sleep beside me, or in my arms curled up against me. The only thing OFF the menu the first night at all is sexual activity. Kissing, cuddling, holding hands, perhaps some massage or light touching is permitted. The point of this is that on the first night BOTH of us agree to respect each others wish to not have sex, and control ourselves. As much touch, kissing and cuddling as you wish without paying ANY attention to any growing erection.

The first day:
If you haven’t left or changed your mind, and wish to, you could join me in the shower where we could bathe eac hother, exploring each others bodies, again with ZERO pressure toward sex as sex would still be off the agenda until much later on.This is entirely about becoming comfortable, sensuality and freedom without any pressure. After either showering together or separately, I would make us breakfast, and we would continue talking, sharing stories and getting to know each other more deeply. After breakfast, we would most likely go for a walk, perhaps to a mall or somewhere public to walk and talk and spend time away from my place fora  while. We would talk, walk, spend as much time as we can getting close, developing trust and connection. This would continue until dinner again at my place. We may return there at some point before dinner, talk while making the meal and if all has gone well, i may be planning a special surprise.
The Second Night:

The special surprise would be a batch of home made chocolate ganache, whose special nature is that it slowly melts at slightly warmer than normal body temperature. This night would be about more thorough exploration of what pleases each other, again without the drive to have sex but especially not to 'orgasm’. This means foreplay, touching, exploring our bodies together, growing comfortable with them and while touching genitals IS permitted at this point, its only to feel safe with each other. It is NOT about sexual activity, purely sensual, all about discovering what turns the other on. To that end, i would have you lay on your back and close your eyes. With the still warm chocolate i would draw patterns on your skin, learning where your body curves, where it tickles you to touch and where it grows warm when i touch. The chocolate forms a 'map’ of where your body reacts and how to touch. As always you can call everything off without reproach.
I would, given my way, spend an hour or so just touching, drawing patterns on your skin, and then slowly, methodically exploring your skin. Breath, touch, lick and bite, to know where each part of you responds best and ultimately making sure that you were clean before I had you roll over and repeated the process on your back. This does NOT include the genitals directly nor the anus itself. Everywhere else is fair game, as this to me is the preliminary round of hunting down where your moan hides. Since you are the virgin here, I would ask that you keep your hands behind your head and simply relax and submit to what I wish to show you, knowing that i would not harm you and wish to show you pleasure. After I am finished, we will talk about what you liked best, what turned you on and what you didn’t like. You are in no way expected to do anything at all in return, simply to relax and enjoy how your body feels now. I might encourage you to cuddle and relax while we talk.

The second day:
If by this point you are still here, and not completely insane, we may wake and being the day by kissing, touching and laying together talking. When we BOTH feel the time is right, we can either begin the day with a shower and breakfast, or stay in bed and continue the previous nights activities, perhaps goingi further. If we both feel safe, comfortable and desire more, this morning would be the time we could try things like masterbation, perhaps oral sex, but anal would still be off the menu just yet. By now, the need for SOME kind of release should no longer be ignored, so its good to get out of the way if needed in the morning. Always, stop or start, go or retreat, entirely up to you and i as well. If im uncomfortable i would expect the same respect i give you and allow things to stop. After the morning shower, we would repeat, breakfast, walking, lunch, more wandering or talking somewhere, and home for dinner.

The third night:
If you choose to join me in bed, and feel like you want to go further, we would explore a bit further, perhaps to rimming and fingering and continue to enjoy as much as we can without crossing that final line just yet. Its so easy to rush, but taking the time makes the reward so much greater. SO we could repeat the mornings activities with a little extra but not going too much further. more sensuality, massage, gentle touch and deep kisses letting that final piece of passion stay off in the wings for now.

The third day:
Depending on how things have gone, what we’ve talked about, you will probably awaken on the third day in my arms, with my hand running along your skin as i watch you sleep. When i see you start to wake up, i would pull you up to me and give you a slow, deep kiss. From there if the desire is present, i would rim you gently, finger you slowly for about half an hour or so, taking my time and taking breaks to kiss you and awaken other parts of your body as well, but not your penis directly because this isn't about that. its about opening you up gently and  getting your BODY to want me inside you. To that end, would have you lay on your back, with your legs over my hips as i slide up to kiss you gently, firmly pressing the head of my cock against your ring. I would not push forward, but instead i would begin kissing and chewing your neck, and as you move around the head would VERY slowly begin sliding in. There would be NO pressure forward, but i would not retreat unless you were in pain.
Once the tip was inside the ring,without the whole head in, I would let you take control (but SLOW any movement down so there were not accidental rapid insertions which would cause pain). My goal here is to MAXIMIZE your pleasure from feeling me inside you, not me getting off this time. We would continue like this, slowly, carefully and methodically until you were comfortable at each step, pausing to return to rimming and fingering if needed, adding more lube/spit as needed and never rushing for a moment.I can stop and will at a moments notice, to remain still OR pull out. We will continue like this until you’ve gotten as much of me in as i feel is needed and that's when things slowly start to happen. Nothing rough or fast the first time, just allowing you to feel how your body reacts to me being inside. However long it takes, I can wait patiently for you to be ready. When you are, you will most likely wish to direct the activity, but i will still restrict speed a little to prevent you from getting hurt.When you are ready you will have no problem opening up, accepting me inside you and submitting to the pleasure we are going to share together. Without getting into the more 'graphic’ details you now have an idea of what the 'first time’ with me would be like.

This is, in a nutshell, how I spent the first night with my son. We set aside a weekend to be together with one major rule: no one was obligated to go any further than they wanted and could leave without reproach for any reason. Complete comfort, relaxation and languid sensuality were the atmosphere I wanted to create so we spent the weekend exploring each other inside and out. It was an exercise, a test, in self control on both our parts and those first two nights were hellish torture for both of us, but by the third night we both had gone as far as sanity would permit. The rest as they say, came as naturally as feeling warm in summer.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect, just like I handle a virgin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect, just like I handle a virgin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to become your boy this way, I love your attitude and If I like you, would follow through all the way to let you inside me. I am sure it would be great fun for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to have a first time with daddy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you describe in this post, is what I've always dreamed of having, but never found. I'm not a virgin, but I do have a desire to 'start over,' at least mentally and in role-play. My first experience was not a good one, and physical intimacy has always been a struggle for me. I think my attraction to daddies is related to wanting someone with experience, discipline, leadership, and patience, like you describe. I feel like it's too late for me now (I'm mid-30's), and married to a man. Depression has been an on-going problem for me the last few years, much of which is related to me lamenting the past, and my lack of sexual experiences and denying my own fantasies and interests for far to long. My husband tries to help, but his heart just isn't in it, and it just doesn't click. Reading your posts make me cry because I missed out on the experiences you describe, but it's nice to know there are men like you out there. I wish I could have found you, or someone like you when I was 20. Thank you. KIK: K2RCO

    ReplyDelete