Thursday, October 22, 2015

A life in different hues: A disclaimer and statement.

There are many aspects of fetishes that involve areas of behavior that some people might find uncomfortable and even distasteful. Usually their reactions are based in their own experiences and feelings about the topic because of unrelated things that seem connected in the passing glance they are willing to give things that disturb them. There is nothing, I repeat nothing, that the world as a whole will accept no matter how vanilla it is. The thing to remember is that this is someone's life. This is what makes them happiest and most fulfilled. There may be thousands of reasons that is the case for them but it is purely individual and shouldn't be stereotyped by blanket ignorance. Sex and sexuality are considered 'mature' topics, no matter how educational or polite the language is. There is a great deal of entitled prudishness that enables bullying of others, especially the most vulnerable and sensitive because they fight back the least. I don't have to share their feelings or practice their way of living to be able to understand and respect them.
My works are my stories, born of my experiences and textured so the real story isn't recognizable by anyone but me to preserve the privacy of any involved and protect their identity should details sound familiar to an outsider. This is one of my biggest rules when it comes to blogging: I know the truth but I am the only one who does. What you read IS true but the details like dialog, locations, names etc are 'fictionalized' for that reason. These are private moments in my life that can become teaching moments for yours, and so I choose to share them.
I do not put on airs of expertise in any area of fetish I write about. What I am doing is expressing my voice as a (D)addy, using my experiences to illustrate the variety that the Adult Dad/son relationship comes in, additional fetish elements that can be incorporated in it,  and open doors of exploration of personal feelings, thoughts and desires in my readership. I am not writing THIS blog to 'entertain' but to edify. My other blogs are entertainment. This one is strictly about my works as a writer and educator. If my opinions, thoughts and experiences offend, please feel free to leave. No one brought you here but yourself and perhaps that should be a signal to you to read with an open mind because part of you wanted to know to begin with. At the end of every piece I will try to address those who live those lives personally and so you'll see me using language specific to those fetish lifestyles. So from here on out, the work begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment