Saturday, November 7, 2015

Daddy's thoughts on Chastity Devices.

Chastity devices aren’t something that I personally use because I approach it in different way. They are most often used to encourage the boys focus on the subject of his attentions rather than being distracted by his own erection. While I will agree that a focused boy, who isn’t dividing his efforts between his pleasure and mine, does a far better job of pleasing his Daddy I find there are other ways to encourage that focus without mechanical assistance. 

Chastity is a part of the Domination/submission for many because it removes that ability and eventually the will to do so. While Dad and son is a form of Domination/submission because of the power exchange, I tend to prefer more ‘Daddy’ methods than ‘Dom’ methods. For some boys torture/tease/spankings and the like aren’t really punishments because they are aroused by them. That defeats their purpose in my mind and so I choose a different route to accomplishing that goal.

Rather than removing their ‘locus of control’ as part of the power exchange, I use my position to shape their behavior over time through reward and withdrawal of reward. It’s a behavioral modification technique similar to operant conditioning and behavior extinction programs. My personal background is in that field of study, so I’m well versed in designing ‘lesson plans’ that involve subtle changes over a period of time until the boy has learned self control. It is not an instantaneous result as with a chastity device but I personally enjoy it more. In my experience you can accomplish the same goal without the device right up to (and including) the edging like orgasm when they are finally ‘given permission’ to do so

Every boy begins with one flaw, his innate desire for immediate gratification. As we grow into adults the delay or denial of that gratification becomes a powerful motivator for behavioral change. I apply guided direction, a system of reward and removal of reward not punishment because my goal is to give the skills of self control to the boy. I want to assist him in attaining self mastery, which is why his desire to accomplish this is critical. I don’t ‘explain’ what I’m doing, because even from his perspective you’d never see it without knowing what to look for..
Consent is my biggest point of arousal. Submission is consent but submission without will behind it is surrender, and that is not my goal at all. “Do anything you want” does nothing for me, but when a capable boy who is in control of himself submits to my control, THAT is a heady aphrodisiac. In the context of a different relationship where that kind of play is part of things, sure, I would use one, but my goal would remain the same: to train a boy into a fully realized son.

1 comment: